Achieving Organizational Health & Balance
Health and balance are essential conditions for growth and success in organizations. It is about choosing a life nurturing climate that supports people to achieve their potential rather than choosing a life depleting climate that has the opposite impact. Similar to the human body, an organization needs a healthy and balanced interior terrain for optimum performance. Using computers as a metaphor, no matter how good the software is, it will not work well with an unhealthy operating system. No matter how capable people are, they cannot do their very best within an unhealthy organizational climate.
In the workshop Achieving Organizational Health and Balance participants learn how to do an organizational diagnosis to know what is already in place and what needs to be replaced or cleansed – important knowledge when planning to re-model or re-organize an organization. The diagnosis is the starting point and with it comes a map for the regeneration of organizational health and balance.
The same multi-functional tools that are used in the diagnosis, are also used in the regeneration process and in many other processes within the Genuine Contact™ Program.
You will leave this experiential, interactive workshop equipped with:
- A practical, holistic framework for doing an organizational diagnosis
- A complete diagnosis of your organization from your perspective
- A practical, holistic framework for achieving and maintaining long-term organizational health
- Working knowledge of basic multi-purpose tools: the Medicine Wheel Tool©, the Deep Essence Tool©, the Grief Cycle, the Organizational Lifecycle, the Storyline
- A complete skill and knowledge module for consultants, managers, and leaders with benefits used on its own or in conjunction with other components of the Genuine Contact™ Program
Length: 2-3 days
Prerequisites: Path to Organizational Health & Balance
- January 11, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm