Leading with Meetings & Workshops – Austria
March 1 - March 3
Whole Person Process Facilitation.
Meetings are a big part of collaboration within Organizations: as Jour-fixe, Sales-meetings, Board-Meetings and more. Workshops are part of every-day-life in enterprises: Project-workshops, Working-Groups, Strategy-Workshops – all are well known – and sometimes not very welcome.
What seems more appropriate than conducting Meetings and Workshops in an most effective and efficient way? Thus making a much better use of a huge ressource: the wisdom and the knowledge of all people who participate. Considering meetings as catalysts for achieving organizational targets can lead to a much more powerful implementation.
Your organization can change through Meetings and workshops!
The workshop covers three major building blocks:
- Your preparation as facilitator
- Tools and Methods for preparing, leading and follow up of Meetings and Workshops
- Practicing and Developing a Design for your next Workshop
You will learn
- how to use Whole Person Process Facilitation for focused and solution-oriented working.
- how to prepare a Workshop or a Meeting together with the sponsor
- how to prepare yourself as a facilitator
- to use simple and powerful Tools for preparing and leading workshops
- how to create your own Design. You will leave with several designs in your Toolbox, ready to use.
Who should participate
Leaders, Executives, Managers who want to support excellent results with effective Meetings
Consultants who want to learn a new and highly effective Methodology for working with their clients
Leaders of Projects, Departments, Organizational-Developers who want to support results in their sphere of influence with a vibrant and efficient Meeting Methodology