Essential questions that affects performance, Path to Org Health & Balance, online
April 12 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Path to Organizational Health & Balance workshop provides essential questions for looking at organizational and leadership patterns and behaviors to be able to support a life-nurturing organizational climate. This 4 hours online workshop will give you practical tools that you can use immediately to support increased organizational performance. You will also explore and assess the foundational beliefs that affect the performance of your organization. It is an advantage when a leadership team or board can take this workshop together and start to look at their organization already during the workshop.
In this experiential workshop you will discover
- Key questions for looking at your own organization from a practical and holistic perspective
- Ways to engage and energize employees in the process of change
- Insights and knowledge to nourish a culture of leadership
- Insights about the impact of worldviews on organizational performance
- Your own view of the state of health in your organization from a holistic growth perspective
- Maintaining the organization at its optimal health and performance
The online session is held using the software Blackboard Collaborate or similar, with breakout rooms and whiteboards, audio and options for video. It is facilitated using Whole Person Process Facilitation, which offers you the opportunity to learn in your own best way and to engage deeply in what matters together with other participants.