Working with Open Space Technology
Open Space Technology is a quick and simple method when you have an urgent need to find solutions to urgent and issues. When frequently used, OST invites shared leadership and creativity throughout the organization, creates a life nurturing climate and increases capacity to navigate with change and take advantage of opportunities as they arise. OST could be a catalyst for change and growth because of its effect on the organizational culture.
OST is often connected to large whole system meetings where the organization wants to utilize the collective wisdom. The method supports high energy, participation and engagement in all group sizes and also works well with small groups. The easy setup of a meeting makes it suitable for any meetings where you have a theme or question, wish to find quick solutions and can let go of attachment to outcome. OST is suitable for both in-person and online meetings.
You will leave this experiential, interactive workshop equipped with:
- How to facilitate meetings using the method Open Space Technology, including a planning and follow-up process to achieve the greatest leverage from the meeting
- How to design OST meetings for conferences, community development, etc
- How meetings can be used to sustain a healthy organizational climate
- Working knowledge of basic multi-purpose tools: The Medicine Wheel Tool©, the Deep Essence Tool©, the Grief Cycle, the Organizational Lifecycle, the Storyline.
- A practical means for working with the existing knowledge, wisdom and information in the organization.
- A complete skill and knowledge module for consultants, managers and leaders with benefit used on its own or in conjunction with other components of the Genuine Contact™ Program
Length: 2-4 days
- November 24 @ 10:00 am - November 26 @ 4:00 pm
- September 12, 2018 @ 10:00 am - September 14, 2018 @ 4:30 pm