Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution
Change is constant and more rapid than ever before. Conflict follows in its footprints. Conflict uses up individual and organizational energy and takes it away from productive work. Within the Genuine Contact™ Program we work with conflict from the perspective that underneath all diversity, humans have some things in common, some universal needs and understandings.
In the Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution workshop, the focus is on the personal preparation of the facilitator, as being essential. Even if participants will never work with conflict resolution, this workshop provides ways to investigate our personal relationship with conflict, our level of self acceptance and which climate we can create depending on our own way of being and our approach.
The workshop is well suited to be brought into groups and organizations to raise self awareness and knowledge and that way improve the prevention of conflicts.
The participants will be provided with skills and a framework for conflict resolution based on universal cross-cultural practices. We will use the tools from the Genuine Contact™ Program to look at the conditions of the human being involved in conflict and learn a simple method to facilitate a resolution.
You will leave this experiential, interactive workshop equipped with:
- A practical, holistic process for conflict resolution
- A practical, holistic way of preparing the individuals involved
- A practical, holistic way of preparing yourself to work with successful conflict resolution
- The skills and knowledge to recognize when conflict resolution won't work and other means need to be employed
- A complete skill and knowledge module for consultants, managers, and leaders with benefit used on its own or in conjunction with other components of the Genuine Contact™ Program.
Length: 1-2 days
(Note: While there are not prerequisites, combining this workshop with the Open Space Technology and Whole Person Process Facilitation workshops provides you with an exceptionally effective toolbox for working with any situations of conflict).
- April 19 @ 10:00 am - April 20 @ 4:30 pm